Route 1 "The way to fulfill the wish" (to sacred sites)
Route 1 "The way to fulfill the wish"
(to sacred sites)
Tour duration: 3 days / 2 nights.
The route length is about 350 km (4-5 hours)
Date of dispatch according to the route:
Sending off is every Friday from June 20 to September 21, 2014.
June: June 20-22, June 27-29.
July: July 04-06, July 11-13, July 18-20, July 25-27.
August: August 01-03, August 08-10, August 15-17, August 22-24, August 29-31.
September: September 05-07, September 12-14, September 19-21.
(if there is a group of 8 people it is possible to make a 5% discount and to send the group any day)
1. Departure from Kyzyl.
2. Stop on "Aldyn-Bulak" ethnocultural complex, a sightseeing tour around the complex and its surrounding area, photo shoot. Breakfast in a yurt-restaurant (O/R (on request of the client - it is not included in the tour cost).
3. Stop at "Khaiyrakan Mountain" ("Heavenly Bear" or sacred mountain) possessing special mystic power and healing ability and giving manhood might.
4. Stop at "Buddhist niche" (in the world there are only three of them), a historical place where pilgrims from all over the world come to ask the gods for happiness, health and prosperity.
5. Arrival at "Sai Honash" campsite which has national character and where traditions of nomadic life are kept. Within two days you will familiarize yourself with the customs and traditions of Tuva, stay in a picturesque site, hiking, riding on horseback, etc.
6. Departure from the campsite. Visit the sacred place where there is a “Kizhi-Kozhee” (“A stone Man”) stone statue. According to the legend, if you whisper your wish into its ear, it will come true.
7. Stop at "Uttug Haya" (Holey rock) which is regarded for centuries as a sacred place. This mountain fulfills various wishes. Those people who have gone through the mountain receive welfare and happiness.
8. Stop at "Ustuu-Khuree Temple", a sightseeing tour around the temple. There is opportunity to participate in the temple service, to be purified, to make a special rite to raise your spirits, etc.
9. Arrival in Kyzyl.
Cost of route:
Group of 8 people - 12 500 rubles per person;
Group of 6 people - 14 580 rubles per person.
Children up to 5 years old - free
• Transfer (Kyzyl – “Sai Honash” campsite - Kyzyl);
• Accommodation in Yurt Camp (2 nights)
• Food Day 1: on the way you are given a packed meal – 1 time;
at the campsite – a dinner after arriving.
Day 2: at the campsite - 3 time food a day
Day 3: at the campsite – breakfast;
on the way you are given a packed meal – 1 time
• Steam bath (you have the unique opportunity to experience all the delights of this Siberian bath);
• presentation of throat singing;
• Professional guide's services.
Additional services (extra pay):
• national cuisine (butchering of a sheep) - about 5000 rubles;
• master class of throat singing - 1500 rubles per hour;
• Riding on horseback - 500 rubles per day;
• visit of shepherd’s place (acquaintance with the everyday life and traditions of nomadic shepherds, tea ceremony, tasting national cuisine) - 1500 rubles.
For more information: Kyzyl, Titova Street, 36. Tel: 8 (39422) 3-28-11, +7-913-350-70-05, +7-929-314-70-05